1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung ddr3 16gb kits

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by robump, 4 Feb 2013.

1. robump

robump Minimodder

Hi

Just wondered if you knew whether you were going to be getting any of the Samsung 16gb kits the 30nm ones, in anytime soon?

Thanks

2. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Hi robump,

We have had the various Samsung Green kits in stock previously, but we don't have any of the 16GB currently showing as available from our suppliers unfortunately.

Regards,

3. robump

robump Minimodder

Thanks for the reply, I tried to add some 8gb Samsung and some 12gb vegance to my cart and checkout. However when I try and enter my bit tech username and email it doesn't save it so I can't get free delivery. The total is over £100

Is there a way for you to add it to my account?

Thanks again

4. Dan @ CCL

Dan @ CCL What's a Dremel?

Hi,

Unfortunately I can't manually link your account for you, and for reasons our web team are still unable to determine sometimes it just doesn't work properly.

There are two ways for us to get around it:

Either put the order through on the Free Economy 5-7 day delivery, and send me your order details and I can manually adjust it to next day delivery, or

Put it through with a next day delivery and pay the postage, then email me your order details and I'll just refund the postage.

I recommend the second option personally, simply because it means your order hits our system as a next day delivery, so if I'm on a call when you email and don't manage to look at your order for 20 minutes and it processes it doesn't accidentally ship on the slow service.

Regards,

5. robump

robump Minimodder

Great. I'll place the order tonight and pm/email you my order number.

Thanks for your help