1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sony working on Getaway movie?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 10 Mar 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. Arkanrais

Arkanrais What's a Dremel?

I', not really exited about this. it's been many years since I've played the getaway and all I remember about it was that when characters said "f***", it seemed forced (bad voice acting), that the police in game would fly in from off screen (if they could see you) ram your car and try kill you for accidentally bumping the car in front of you, and finding out half way through the m******f*****g game that you didn't have to keep dieing on missions from too many gun shots because catching your breath on a wall could cure 5 point blank headshots (FFS).
    then again, that was the original and it has been about4 or 5 years since I played it atleast.

3. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

The getaway was terrible.

This movie will be a lock stock wannabe with too many Americans in it.

The game will be generic and boring and far too short. I'm thinking Kane and Lynch esque.

4. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

What are you fools talking about, there great games, great setting too in London :)

5. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

No they weren't the last one I played was terrible. I never played the first.

6. mikeuk2004

mikeuk2004 What you Looking at Fool!

That you talking about will!!

The Getaway games were great and I cant wait to get the 3rd on PS3 and it is looking good :) I have it on preorder at the mo but i doubt its out in September.

Tags: Add Tags