1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A woeful goodbye

Discussion in 'General' started by Malvolio, 9 Feb 2004.

1. daydreamingknight

daydreamingknight What's a Dremel?

Best of luck to you man and I hope to see you back soon. Keep your chin up and always follow your BLISS.

Take care

DDK

2. prophecy421

prophecy421 What's a Dremel?

malfoleo, I have been in similar situation to yours for about a year, except in my situation I have deteriorating health issues that are slowly and steadly worsening as each day passes, but I dont let it get me down one bit. Thankfully you have such a great father to help you in your time of need and is there to take you into his home again. I believe that you will get out of this rut in your life and stand taller than you did before, It may be alot of work to do so, but never give up hope or believeing in yourself no matter how good or bad life gets.

Good luck, and take care.

3. djengiz

djengiz Pointless.

Good luck!

4. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

you better stop in once in a while though... to say hi to the "boys"
    and girls

5. Confusitron

Confusitron What's a Dremel?

I wish for you a pleasant future.

6. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Aww, what kind of deranged psychopath would I be if I didn't? Theres internet cafe's and such in edmonton I'm sure, or I'll just bribe my dad into getting broadband or somethin :p And again, thanks everybody for the words of encouragement, means a lot.

7. ChillingSP

ChillingSP What's a Dremel?

Wish you good luck. Don't give up m8 :)

8. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Bloody luck.... :grr: One minute it's pitiful and down preatty bad, then all of a sudden it goes and screws up on you! And good things happen! Go bloody figure! Anyway, got my T4 from my last work today, so a friend suggested that I file my taxes now (allready had my T4 from WCB) as H&R Block did whats called "Cash Back", immediate cash out from your taxes. So I set out on a treck down there only to realise that I was way too hard on my bike yesterday :naughty: My rear tire had a total of 8 holes in it. Needless to say it was somewhat flat. So I ended up walking all the way there, get in, put my T4's onto the desk and ask what they can do for me. The receptionist takes my details down, sits me down, after a few minutes I go back and enquire as to what was going on, what they we're going to do type thing. And to my suprise I learn that I have a total of $436 in tax returns :eeek: Here I was thinking maybe $10-20 if I was lucky. So she gets through the paperwork and such, and after signing about 14 pieces of paper, she has a cheque written up with the grand total of $376 on it (obviously they require a bit of pay). Needless to say I was a bit shocked after all this, and promptly went out and bought a new rear end for my bike (grippy :D) and a ton of groceries, and still have $340 of that left :D. Stupid luck though :grr: I had my heart set on being poor!

9. penski

penski BodMod

Leave already :p

*n

10. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Well fine :miffed: And here I thought you had allready :read:

and yes, I know your just being you penski ;)

11. The_Sub

The_Sub What's a Dremel?

So are you staying or going? Make up your mind already man! Well if you are going just remember you are never really leaving. This place is like "Hotel California" man. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! mumuhuhuhahhahahahaha!!!

Seriously though. Take care of yourself and I hope the best for you. :cooldude:

12. Fubar

Fubar What's a Dremel?

see you later mal...

still though 1100 posts in 2 months is impressive

13. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

dont mind the drunks.... and yes. i know him :D

gunna miss all 20 post per day man... ;) hehe hope you get on your feet soon

14. penski

penski BodMod

Have fun...You can always go back to analogue internet...

...Use a loudhailer and shout binary through it.

*n

15. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

hehehe..... that's damn funny. i never knew, penski.

16. Lord_A

Lord_A Boom baby!

Goodbye and keep well dude.
    It's a shame about the projects aswell! :(

Hope to see you back again soon, good luck with everything.

17. jezmck

jezmck Minimodder

good bye dude
    (i wonder if you get to see this, i never was any good at working out time zones and stuff)

18. Malvolio

Malvolio .

Hey all.... Well, the enivetable has arrived, and thusly this shal be my last post for a while (I'm down to only 18.13 posts per day :grr: ) So, I'll try the whole analogue internet bit, I've got a megaphone kicking arround somewhere..... Now I just need to learn binary..... Anyway, take care, and c-ya!

19. Emzay

Emzay "He's doing a poo!"

Bye Bye malfoleo :) - thanks for the entry to my guestbook you made (sure it was you) and good luck :) :thumb:

20. Draxin

Draxin Seeker of Photons

malfoleo i hate to see you go, i dont know you all that well but i know there have been a few times when youv given me some good advice or whatnot, i know i will miss you, and im sure that goes for everyone here.

its sad when one of the family has to go away for awhile. we await your return.

i wish you the best of luck.