1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Biomutant

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Hex, 19 Feb 2018.

1. Hex

Hex Paul?! Super Moderator

TRAILER

Skip to 40s in for the start of the new trailer.

DISCLAIMER: You can tone down the narrator, so don't be immediately put off by him, cos he is a bit much let's be honest!

Biomutant is a 3rd person kung-fu fable from THQ Nordic. It has a huge variety of crafted weapons, martial arts, melee weapons and mutations. The overarching story is that your world is dying, the central Tree of Life is poisoned and it has turned neighbouring tribes against each other. the Tree of Life has 5 roots and with it 5 boss fights. It is up to you to choose how you deal with them.

I've watched quite a bit of footage and it looks really interesting and fun, my only gripe was the narrator gets annoying very fast, but the devs have confirmed you can turn down his constantly chatter during combat and it won't affect the other narration such as translating NPCs, etc. It's due out at some point in 2018.

official site | twitter | facebook | instagram | steam

2. Hex

Almost at release date now - May 25th 2021! They delayed the game as it didn't feel ready, which is nice. I'm really quite excited to see people play it.

Gameplay Trailer 2020

Combat Trailer

World Trailer

This World Trailer is actually really lovely, everything is captured in-game: music, footage, everything. No action, because that's in the Combat Trailer!

3. Hex

This May the Furrth Trailer is so cute!

4. Hex

PC Gameplay

PS4 Pro & Xbox One X Gameplay

PS4 & Xbox One Gameplay

5. Hex

Explanation Trailer