1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring back the A-Team

Discussion in 'General' started by herbs, 19 May 2006.

1. herbs

herbs Nobody but us chickens

Did anyone see it last night?, I missed the 1st half but Mr T looked old maybe to do with his cancer fight and the fact he is in his 50s now but he came across as a likeable guy with a good sense of humour. Damn the girl still looked good to my old eyes.

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

No I missed it. I saw the advert but I just dont watch TV. Anyone record it?

3. koola

koola Minimodder

I watched it all and it was good. I don't think Mr T looked all that bad tbh. He deffo looked better than his conterparts age wise. I still can't believe he managed to get them all together at the end. I love it when a plan comes together :p

4. Solidus

Solidus Superhuman

i watched it, i was really surprised to see dirk bennedict aka Faceman and the way he was. Age really has taken a hold of him and he really is allot more calmer and settled considering he was like a ladies man back in the day.

5. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

i reckon dirk was doing the best out of them all, he certainly looked like he was doig better health/age wise.
    mr T also looked great but aged worse then the faceman, and schultz just looked completely different, i was really shocked that it was him, seems age gave him the worst deal form them all. its such a shame that george peppard isnt around anymore, maybe he and mr T could have got on for the reunion, good show though.
    i especially like the JLT(?) form of humour, i almost wet my self when he described mr T doing that mother song, with his 3 whore rapping bitches :lol:

6. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

JLC (Justin Lee Collins) - he's the OTT presenter guy. "That is so rock and roll! Come on!" :geek:

7. oasked

oasked Stuck in (better) mud

Shame I missed this last night, anyone got any links? :)

8. chemo

chemo True Jungle Brother

ahh thats it, JLC. i thought itd got it wrong.
    some of his stuff is so random and funny, he's a great presenter imo

9. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

i just about managed to catch this last night, funny stuff :clap: