1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding case badges in small quantities

Discussion in 'Modding' started by UziSuicideUkLtd, 27 Apr 2004.

1. hopefully not old news ( i did :search: but didnt find it ) but it found a site happy to produce as few as ten custom logo domed case badges , and only cost me £7 inc p&p . www.scotgold.com. anyways i'll let you know if they turn out to be any good. or bad , or even turn up at all. :D

cue somone else to tell me "you was robbed m8 " :wallbash:

2. TechnoScream

TechnoScream Minimodder

just checked out the site, looks cool, good find m8 :rock:

3. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

yeah your money should be safe theyve been around for ages, as i hear it they do good work :)

4. had mail back almost immediatly from scotgold , telling me they were concerned about hte quailty of my artwork. ( if anyone knows where i can find a non - blurry uzisuicide logo from the old guns and roses record label please let me know ! ) , anyways , i told em i understood if it ended up looking poo then it was my own risk.

as it turns out i recieved them within 48 hours , and i reckon theyre pretty smart. if this is what blurry artwork looks like , then hell , good quality logos must look outstanding. no hesitation on my part to say , go get some.

cheap , fast , smart.

5. WILD9

WILD9 Been here aaaaages

I demand pictures !! :D

6. i'll have to buy a camera now. :D these badges are gonna end up costing me a fortune. all my stuffs in storage whilst i move house (camera included) , let me off with a jpg of my logo will you please ..

[​IMG]

man that blew up big , is there a way to resize the [​IMG]

7. Frink

Frink What's a Dremel?

Thanks for the link. I was actually looking for casebadges when I saw this posted.

And on a related note, (I didn't figure this warranted its own thread) I was curious if anyone knew of a good resource for custom cut vinyl lettering. I want to use it on a window but don't know of any good vinyl/sticker resources.