1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chick + Graphics Cards = teh hotness (56k unfriendly)

Discussion in 'General' started by WilHarris, 25 Jan 2004.

1. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

*groan*

I guess i need to grow up eh? Meet one of them fabled 'real girls'...

//i've got a girlfriend of three and a half years and iirc eddies married you dolt.

Nothing wrong with enjoying the unexpected appearance of a sexxeh laydee on the site... but then again, what would i know. If you don't like this thread, feel free to keep away from it and/or not reply to it :p

</going_against_please_dont_kill_me_request> :hehe:

2. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

Sorry, I didn't realize you didn't have ladies of your own... :worried:

and now for the, you guys shoudln't be cheating bit... j/k

3. Hitman

Hitman Minimodder

She is seriously hot! :thumb:

Perhaps she should become the Bit-Tech Babe? Make a regular feature of it :D

Im thinking every week a new pic :naughty:

4. eddie_dane

eddie_dane Used to mod pc's now I mod houses

yeah, I have a wife, kids, life and sense of humor... the last item is what I was working with that comment. Just thought it was a funny happenstance on the front page is all I was pointing out.. :rolleyes:

modding and PC hardware will always be our focus with a few wildcards like this thrown in to keep you guys interested. :thumb:

5. Goldberg

Goldberg Minimodder

I think you hit the Bulls-eye with this. What are guys interest in:
    1. Cars
    2. Computers and modding.
    3. Babes
    Lets face it whenever we see a nice looking babe we get distracted. Not that I mind at all. I hope to see more of Claire in the future :thumb: , but would not like Bit-Tech to become a site with a lot of chicks :nono: (read: in every article).... Or do I :naughty: :naughty:

As long as the hardware takes controll...

6. diskreet

diskreet What's a Dremel?

BIT TECH - stop now with this lingere madness before you get us labeles any more of 'typical nerds' than we already are!!!

Put her in the babes thread, not in articles. Yes she is hot, but I don't want to see her taint your serious articles.
    Maybe I'm too old fashioned, maybe I'm whipped :lol: ; I dunno. Maybe I would like to see you guys keep your credibility. Either way, I think the babes need to stay far from your serious articles.

7. PC JUNKY

PC JUNKY Banned

Somebody slap him for saying all of that J/K every one has a right to there own opinnion I guess

8. diskreet

i know you dont agree but that really doesnt make the site very respectable using chicks to get guys attention. i come here for the modding and the nice community, not to see some half naked girl with graphics cards. if i want to see that ill take my geforce out with me tonight.
    and i didnt mean it to be that strong, just wanted to get my point out.

9. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

I refer the right honourable gentleman to the answer I gave some pages ago.

:sigh:

10. diskreet

sorry to cause a scene mrhaz :worried:

11. Pygo

Pygo Rick Relixed

That was kinda funny... :lol: I would have done that, but feared something.. not sure what, but I feared it :worried:

12. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

(Picks himself up after fainting) THOSE ARE THE MOST INCREDIBLE GRAPHICS CARDS EVER! I WANT EM! Whats that you say Marco? There is a chick there? Oh. my bad :D

I want more Claire... (mmmmm Claaaiirrre....**DROOLS**)

13. 3N1GM4

3N1GM4 What's a Dremel?

kinda sad that you are all oogling over some girl with graphics cards.... Yes she is good looking but damn 173 post in just 7 days... thats gotta be some type of record

14. Yo-DUH_87

Yo-DUH_87 Who you calling tiny?

Not to add to the spamage, but I think that the G-gnome madness has this beat by a great ways.

Good looking girl, but it kinda makes this a non-familiy friendly site now. If I wanted to send one of those graphics card reviews to a friend, I prolly wouldn't be able to, due the "risque" pics.

I'm glad this isn't gonna be a normal thing. ;)

15. M_D_K

M_D_K Modder

Your all well over reacting, Jesus take a fecking chill pill or somin. Its not like shes ****ing naked is it, im sure you all glance over at the daily mail or the sun. There ****ing dailing newspapers with NAKED chicks in it, leave MrHaz alone and stop the bitching. Have a ****ing sense of humor if you don't posses such an atrabute then im sorry but your just silly.

Take this thread and the review pictures with a pinch of salt
    /hands people some salt

Now stop slagging everyone off for have some fun.

Thanks
    Jimmie.

16. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

Yes it is :

[​IMG]

:rock:

Anyway mdk, time for one of them said chill pills for yourself i think mate ;) looks like a case of aspergers-typing-syndrome :eeek:

i too think there's an over-reaction here, but at the same time i'm glad that it wont be a regular thing. bit doesnt need to cheapen itself, and imo, one (well, 3 i guess) fun article doesn't do that... if it were to keep happening we'd be getting into max power territory though, and that can't be a good thing :worried:

as i said before, haz is the pr man, and this stunt worked well. regardless of wether we like it or not i'm sure it brought a few extra hits. however, we need to keep in mind that articles like orac3 did the same, we don't really need nekkid women on the site (and those who think we do can drop me an email and i can send you links to nakedness)

17. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

18. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

That is awful, I'd feel ashamed to be a member of their forums...

19. winsonli

winsonli What's a Dremel?

-

Last edited: 14 Mar 2007
  20. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

lol, d'ya think she's stuck to the vapochill? kinda like the guy licking the skilift in dumb+dumber

//eew, after thinking about the moisture required, this post is kinda disgusting :hehe:

edit:
    btw haz, not bad as such, just naughty :brrr: