1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding new to the modding scene

Discussion in 'Modding' started by Vash Theis, 5 Mar 2004.

1. Vash Theis

Vash Theis What's a Dremel?

Hello! as the great Austin Powers said:"Alow myself to Introduce...myself... :wallbash: " I am Vash Theis. Or Brad wich ever seems more appropriate to you. Im basically new to this but have done lots of research before I came and opened my mouth. I hope to be of some service to everyone here and that we can all get along as one big happy moddin' family :rock:. To start things off I only have one question. Basically most Mods I see have to do something with Acrylic or the like. Where in the world do you find this stuff?? I have looked everywhere. Wal-Mart, best buy, circuit city, radio shack(why I looked here,I dont know) all of them. Does Lowes or Home Depot cary it? Ive walked through there but never actually had time to walk around and hunt the stuff. this is pretty much the only question you will get from me Everything else will be opinions and moddin tuts. Again I hope I can be of service to everyone and if you ever have questions, please feel free to ask, Ill be more than happy to help!

Thanks!,
    Vash Theis

Oh, I hope I didnt post this in the wrong place! sorry if I did.

2. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!!
    And yes u looked every where but the two places that might have it. Lowes or home depot will have it.

3. sirgeoph

sirgeoph What's a Dremel?

check out the "Useful Links" sticky at the top of the modding section... it has a few links for online acrylic retailers... if lowes or the depot dont have what you need, try there.

4. Twernmilt

Twernmilt What's a Dremel?

At Home Depot the acrylic is acctually hidden back with the windows/doors.

5. my58vw

my58vw Plexi Expert

That is where I buy all my plexi glass, etc... bought 4 sheets yesterday... good luck :D

Welcome to the Forums...

6. Hazer

Hazer In time,you too will be relixalated

Also talk to the managers at Home depot and other hardware stores. You can get the scratched up stuff off the shelf or order full sheets with better covering.