1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - Complete Project Zebralet#3

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by Zebralet, 20 Aug 2018.

1. Zebralet

Zebralet Russian modder

Hi! I terminated pathos names for projects therefore has just decided to assign to the new project number :)))

My last computer Swanky Box even has managed to visit the exhibition Igromir 2016, but time to move further has come. I have decided to choose the unusual case for the new project that cardinally to process it.

[​IMG]

The Streacom F12C case has been chosen. Completely aluminum and ready to large-scale completions.

[​IMG]

As a result I have made legs of aluminum of 15 mm to put the case vertically. The bottom which became a sidewall now has been closed by the sheet of aluminum of 4 mm with digital RGB illumination. Inside I have made a slip of aluminum of 3 mm on which I have fixed a pomp, and also she has allowed to hide all wires.
    Besides fixture for the tempered glass has been manufactured. Glass had to be led up manually by the size that it has risen a case frame.

- Intel 8700K
    - ASUS STRIX Z370I
    - ASUS GTX1080Ti
    - HyperX RGB на 16 ГБ
    - Samsung 960 EVO на 1.5 TB
    - Seasonic 520 Fanless

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]