1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hardware Razer Imperator Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 24 Jan 2011.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. yuusou

yuusou Multimodder

Got, and love!

3. Sloth

Sloth #yolo #swag

inb4 completely missing the point and complaining about how this has already been reviewed. :D

4. vdbswong

vdbswong It's a Hedgehod

That's exactly what i was thinking :p.

5. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

The thumb button placement would be a positive for me, I don't like them where my thumb rests cause I have a tendancy to press them.

6. Ape

Ape Suck my barrel

"but if you're prone to bouncing it around using aggressive motions during heated firefights then you might want to look elsewhere."

This is my problem. Hence the move back to Intellimouse Explorer 3.0.

7. wiggles

wiggles Minimodder

I had a razer mouse and if I made cirlces with it the cursor would drift to one corner of the screen. Wouldn't go near another nor trust a review.

8. kosch

kosch Trango in the Mango

I bought one of these after christmas in the sales. I used the "how do you hold your mose" test on Razers site and it came up with this. Intially I was disapointed when I unwrapped it from the packaging as it was designed for big hands and didnt seem any bigger than my current razer copperhead but after a day or two of use it was alot more comfortable and the adjustable side buttons are real great addition (also means it stops rubbing my finger in the wrong place). For those reasons I've been very happy with it.

9. kornedbeefy

kornedbeefy What's a Dremel?

Have it, great mouse but to big for gamers with medium to small hands who finger tip/claw grip. Why does practically every gaming mouse these days have to be huge? I'm hoping the new Cooler Master Storm Spawn will fit the bill.

10. Kaiwan

Kaiwan Shinigami

I have this and I love it. The on the fly sensitivity is excellent and it's just the right size whilst being not too heavy.

11. GregTheRotter

GregTheRotter Minimodder

LOL. Yeah I was like heh. Seen this before HAHA!!

12. pendragon

pendragon I pickle they

picked this up last night.. quality is certainly high, but i'm unsure if i'll keep it.. not sure if it really works with my hand or not ..seems a tad on the large size.. i do like the weight of it however.. far lighter than my old mechanical mouse

13. Achilleas.k

Achilleas.k Minimodder

Is the Imperator really that big? I have small hands and I feel it fits great in my palm. Before this I had a Diamondback which was about the same size (slightly smaller iirc).

I also had a Roccat Kone until the mouswheel broke (got a replacement, sold it and went back to Diamondback). Now THAT was a huge mouse. Took me a month to get used to it, while the Imp took me about 30 mins.

Love it!

Tags: Add Tags