1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding speakers

Discussion in 'Modding' started by dannyqball, 7 Dec 2004.

1. dannyqball

dannyqball What's a Dremel?

Sorry if this is in the wrong thread but I'm in the process of starting a project log as I'm building an acrylic case with all blue led's. I need some advice on speakers, I would like something that goes with the blue theme and I don't want to spend and ton of cash as I'm already waiting months just to afford all the parts for my new project.
    Can anyone direct me to a decent site that has good speaker systems (preferably 3d surround with led's) that won't force me to take out a second mortgage? :confused:

2. rankie

rankie What's a Dremel?

what is the computer for? if it's just for internet/IM/etc the you can get away with el-cheapo speaker. If you listen to alot of music then I would recommend a good set of 2:1 speakers. I you watch DVDs on it mostly then go for a set of 5:1(cheapest most of the time, depending on quality compard to other systems), 6:1(midrange) or 7:1(most expensive). What ever you get two things you must do is 1.) listen to the speakers using movies/music you like 2.) make sure they'll work on a PC

3. Shrapnill

Shrapnill What's a Dremel?