1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Which Bluetooth Headset (Is this the right forum?)

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tau, 13 Jul 2005.

1. Tau

Tau Sharingan!

So, my job involves a lot of driving so I've decided to invest in one of those new fangled bluetooth headset doodahs... so what I want to ask of you lot is, which can you recommend?

Ideally its gotta be comfortable enough to wear all day, if I need to, work fine with a Samsung D500 and not cost the earth!

Can anyone personally recommend a headset for around £50-£60 ???

2. phuzz

phuzz This is a title

My bro has a nokia one (don't know the model, sorry). It's quite comfy, but the bit that impressed me most, the battery charges off a standard nokia charger, which pretty much everyone has knocking around somewhere, clever piece of design that.
    He picked it up for about £35...

3. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

Best thing I would suggest is going into a phone shop and try a few - only you will know what feels comfortable, and what doesn't. It's difficult to tell from a photo what headsets are heavy, light, bulky etc...

My company gave me a Plantronics M2500 headset, which I hate - it has a HUGE piece which sits behind the ear. I wear glasses, and this headset is very uncomfortable to wear at the same time as glasses.
    I've heard good things said about Jabra headsets, and they do a good range from about £20 upwards.

4. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

The motorola ones are nice, I use one at work sometimes (no idea which model tho)
    The free SE one I got with my S700i seemed ok until I stood on it.

5. djtitan

djtitan What's a Dremel?

ya, the moto ones are pretty sweet. If you hold off buying one for about a month or so, the new razr moto headsets should start to become avaliable, and they might be worth the bucks (sweet battery life I am told)