1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motors Making a Volvo V70 higher?

Discussion in 'General' started by SvampSoppa, 29 Jul 2005.

1. SvampSoppa

SvampSoppa What's a Dremel?

My dad is thinkig about making our volvo v70 +5cm. i think it will just look crazy
    but is there a eazy way to do it? i know about lowering kits, but is there a way to make it higher?

the road to our coutryhouse is pretty f**ked up with rocks and roots and we dont wanna buy a xc70

2. brianpodskalny

brianpodskalny ladies night!

my googling turned up nothing, and i doubt that there is a kit for it.

lotsa custom fabrication involved with it

id suggest pavin the road, itd be cheaper

3. Constructacon

Constructacon Constructing since 1978

Go the same way people lower their cars (but in the other direction) - longer springs. You may have a little difficulty finding an off the shelf component, but if that fails there are companies out there that make springs to of the exact characteristics you want (height, spring rate etc). If you have leaf springs, these can also be reset to raise (or lower) your car to the desired height.

4. SvampSoppa

SvampSoppa What's a Dremel?

brianpodskalny: well pavin the road will be pretty difficult cus the road is like 5m from the sea(its between the sea and a field, was probably realy wet there in like the 60s) and the pavement will probably sink down after a while, but sure its a way to go ^^

Constructacon: yea probably the way to go, but it might get a bit too expensive, hope we will buy a suv or something instead ^^.

the thing is that I read about H2 and there are "highering-kits" which can make the car have a meter (dono the word in english) between road and the floor

Tags: