News Court WoWs with Battle.net bypass ruling

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by The_Pope, 3 Sep 2005.

1. The_Pope

The_Pope Geoff Richards Super Moderator

2. lepre

lepre Minimodder

the nice thing in b.net is that all are there and i don't like much "single" servers

but the key checking of a game so old....

3. darklord

darklord What's a Dremel?

to be honest I find battle net unreliable slow and a complete pain ( and I have cable internet ) and now that people are now charging for online play ( world of warcraft as an example ) I have to wonder what future online play has, as a game that costs £40 to buy here in the uk and then you pay 50 dollars a month to play it online i have to think that the progammers that lost their legal fight were developing a way for the casual online gamer to play online without restrictions or extra cost as I have a fulltime job and alife that does not involve play computer online all the time, plus the only games you can play on battle net free are very old and bug ridden ( diablo 2 as an example )

I only hope the game industry stops trying to cream money off people and give gamers the product they deserve that is playable out of the box ( and it has been a while since I have seen that )

/rant over

4. Rekarp

Rekarp What's a Dremel?

well WoW is only $15 a month not $50. And every month a new patch comes out which basicly fixes things and add more content to the game almost like an expansion for it. So for $15 i get more quests and more Dungeons to run which are well worth the small fee for it.

5. Migishu

Migishu What's a Dremel?

They should hire these guys to code for them. Maybe Bnet would be better with them on the team

6. lepre

lepre Minimodder

the fee is more about keeping servers for 1million+ people. hardware & connection are not cheap :|

it's like paying an fps clan's server

7. Kipman725

Kipman725 When did I get a custom title!?!

******** them.

evything else has already been said in the previous arguments against such activites. IS an EULA even legal binding to an under 18 anyway?

8. Rekarp

Rekarp What's a Dremel?

I know that but thats how i view the fee.

Tags: Add Tags