1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost Season Finale (The Exodus) (HUGE SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'General' started by RTT, 26 May 2005.

1. adam197

adam197 What's a Dremel?

Its here its here its here :D:D:D:D

Well in USA anyway ;)

2. Springs

Springs Boing boing

OMG the 21st thats 2day... ill have to see that soon :D

3. fizban

fizban What's a Dremel?

weee, can't wait till I get home. The wife has it set to record on the DVR!!!!! Look forward to another season of Lost (and Alias, CSI, and 24)
    -Fiz

4. tm36usa

tm36usa What's a Dremel?

I just finished watching the season premire but I'm not even going to leave any spoilers in the tags, because, if your like me, your drawn to read the spoilers even though it will ruin it, so Im doing it for your own good. It was great!

5. Ab$olut

Ab$olut What's a Dremel?

sorry for bumping this but I just finished watching the first season I downloaded and its great
    did anyone notice in the airport flashbacks other cast appering here and there

I think I will wait for the full 25ep 8gb pack of season 2 to come out because I will end up watching them all upto the current one thats in the us and hate waiting for the next one :hehe: :wallbash: :duh:

6. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

that's what i did with the first season, watched it all in two days or so, and it was awesome.

season 2 isn't quite the same. i'm guessing the wait is what's ruining it for me. i'd go so far as to suggest that waiting to grab the entire season would be best :thumb:

7. brunswick

brunswick What's a Dremel?

uh yeah, their all in limbo, thats whats with the hatch going down, the smoke and fire, and why all their nightmares are coming true, Locke's Paralisys etc. the beast i cant explain, but could be some kind of demon or something? think about it and you'll realise it could be limbo.
    theres also lots of quotes, like in one flashback "you know why they call it down under?" "why ?" "because its the closest place to hell without being there..." anyone else think this is a plausable explaination ?

8. MrDT

MrDT fapfap

no.

well, maybe someone agrees, but i'm not that guy :p

i doubt the producers would expressly deny the limbo theory if it were infact true. dodge the question, maybe, or go all silent and mysterious. but flat out deny? no.

there's more to it than that anyway. a lot more imo. and people died (
    arzt, lol
    ) do you die in limbo/purgatory?

limbo as an explaination would be a hell of a copout after some of the stuff thats been happening. they won't build a whole complex world just to cut it dead with some ****** deus ex machina at the end. that'd be as bad as '...and then he woke up and realised it was all a dream'. no. just, no. NO.

edit: oh and 'hay' btw mr new member, welcome and stuff :)

9. Fod

Fod what is the cheesecake?

the writers of the show have completely refuted any pergatory/limbo theories. it's definitely not that, and the characters are not all dead already.