Sharon Osbourne Vs Iron Maiden public bitching fest/madness...

Discussion in 'General' started by Maniac618, 22 Aug 2005.

1. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

2. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Seriously, in the end, what does it matter? Why is everyone so freaked out over this? It's just a bunch of rich people who don't have anything better to do bickering on a public stage. I've heard so many different views on this that it seems the entire lot of them are as guilty as the others.

3. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Guess it was Ozzy's intention to bitch Iron Maiden... I find it unforgivable on a large festival that the PA fails (Ok, maybe 1 time, but not 3-4) And interupting a set with "Ozzy...Ozzy...Ozzy..." is just way past it...

Never was a real fan of Ozzy, but this is way past it... If that would happen on a festival I attend, I'd go for a refund...

4. Maniac618

Maniac618 What's a Dremel?

It's America, they should sue.

5. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Ask for a refund first, Sue later ;)

6. K

K 528491

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce!

Maiden > Ozzy

7. Loiz

Loiz What's a Dremel?

This had nothing to do with Ozzy, and I think Bruce Dickinson got what he deserved!! He provoked it, so in the end, he only has himself to blame. It was Sharon's husband that he was disrespecting and I think she was just trying to protect her husband, wouldn't anyone?

8. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Loiz are you just finding EVERYTHING to do with the Ozbornes and replying to it? :D

9. Dad

Dad You talkin to me?

Just to add a little more to this previosly dead thread: I still think that Iron Maiden hit it's peak with Killers when Paul Di'Anno was the lead... That's not to say I don't like Dickerson, I just liked them better pre-1981. When Dickerson come onboard, they started to become too commercialized and too "FM".

Murders in the Rue Morgue > * Maiden tunes

I will admit that Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and Powerslave were fantastic though. I did get to see them in Spring of '85 at the War Memorial in Rochester, NY on their World Slavery (Powerslave) tour. LOUDEST friggin show I've ever been to in my life. In fact, I think I'll sign off and put on my Seventh Son lp... God I miss vinyl...

Last edited: 10 Oct 2005
  10. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

All I know, is it's damn impossible to play an Iron Maiden song on one guitar and have it sound right. Anyway, back to your arguing over rich people.