1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused PSU Problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by WaLLaWaLLa92, 14 Oct 2005.

1. WaLLaWaLLa92

WaLLaWaLLa92 What's a Dremel?

Ok , Well today i just installed my new hiper 580w modular power supply , all was well wired everything correctly to both my sata drives , dvd drive mobo gfx etc...flicked it on only to find my system just hanging in "Verifying DMI Pool Data" , so , i cleared the cmos and then put the battery back , to find out that it had recognised all my components which was a good thing but lead me to think even harder what the problem could be so i went into BIOS changed boot devices checked everything was ok etc...and it was then changed date and time etc etc , after rebooting im met with the hanging screen of "Verifying DMI Pool Data" and hanging with a confused question mark over my head :S ....could any1 help? thanks.

2. Confused Fishcake

Confused Fishcake Minimodder

Try only powering motherboard and gfx, then if that works keep adding stuff

3. WaLLaWaLLa92

Its not the power i have a problem with , its recognising and powering everything , i just dont know what to do , i really hope it isnt the HD's. what do you think? :confused:

4. Lemmingzappa

Lemmingzappa What's a Dremel?

this has happened to me before, I actually forgot to plug the power back into the harddrives :p and that fixed it. So make sure your harddrive is actually connected full via power + IDE/Sata cables.

5. WaLLaWaLLa92

All Power is in , i don't know what more to do or say :blah:

6. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

tbh.
    If not trying reseting the bios settings. Otherwise I'm clueless too.