1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks circumventor?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Drivel, 9 Nov 2005.

1. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

hey i am haveing some problems ever sence my PC crashed and i have had to work off a mac my circumventor has been down simply because i can find one that will run from a mac and there for i cant run one i was wondering if anyone one had some that they know to work and would not mind shareing them. the reason i need them is because our school being like most schools are extreamly uncool about what sites are allwoed and what ones arnt and TBH it really pisses me off and there are some sites i NEED to use for school work that are BLOCKED

anyhow it would be very nice if anyone knows and are willing to share some circumventor :D

thanks,
    Drivel

2. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

punctuation. PLEASE!

3. Herbicide

Herbicide Lurktacular

'drivel' is right... What's a 'circumventor'?

- H.

4. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

a circumventor is basically a proxy server with a URL. u can enter it in the address bar and you dont have to go into any of the settings to use the proxy server

here is how i was running it circumventor
    i would get a more exact link but i am at school and they dont approve of that site for some reason :thumb:

5. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

So its a web-accessable proxy.... right.

If you NEED to use those sites for schoolwork ask the admin to unblock them.

6. Drivel

Drivel What's a Dremel?

right

and our admin has 2 problems one their slower then a rats ass to get things done and 2 they HATE me with a passion

7. kiljoi

kiljoi I *am* a computer king.

Possibly because you run around circumventing their security measures?

8. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

Exactly. You have no idea how much it annoys me when students do things they dont need to.

Im lucky as I just look at the logs and ban them, but its still annoying having to write a report on it everytime.

Tags: