1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Notebooks Laptop cooling! solution for hot problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by gary565899, 1 Dec 2005.

1. gary565899

gary565899 What's a Dremel?

Hello Guys! I often use my laptop to download something just like music or software tools on internet. When laptop is used for overtimes, it will be hot, the HD part of laptop especially. I don’t like this situation and that is not good situation for laptop. :miffed:
    I got review news about Laptop cooling last week. I just bought one for my laptop. I found satisfaction in its effect. It can let my laptop keep cool and lifetime extended. :clap:
    Any way; I think a lots laptop users also have this kinds problem. I share this solution to all. I think no body like to work in torrid operation area. What you think? :search:

http://www.amdboard.com/notebook_top_accessories.html

2. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Gary, have you just signed up to post a link to your own site?

3. Ener

Ener What's a Dremel?

the post reads like he just signed up to put that site on there, ban if he doesnt make more posts in a few days :D

4. Kaze22

Kaze22 What's a Dremel?

Arctic Silver is the only true laptop cooler, those damn fans don't do a thing plus they aren't even located in the proper position to cool the CPU. How many CPUs heat sinks are located in the center of the Laptop anyway.

5. saabnuts

saabnuts What's a Dremel?

standing for a truth ought not to be stinged like this Garyman, yet, it just inevitably happens all the time.

personally, i back the concept of notebook cooling, a good notebook cooler helps me to cool my ibook G4 efficiently. i'm very happy to find a good solution for my iG4. therefore, i keep to share my experience with many n/b users. the point is to help fellows to resolve the problem (the problem that hasn't been well dealed by n/b manufacturers)... :rock:

Rock or die, Game or die, Love SAAB or die :rock: :rock: :rock:

6. Hazardous

Hazardous What's a Dremel?

Huh :confused: What has CPU thermal paste/compound got to do with helping/not helping cool yer laptop :confused:

As for...

:sigh: I use a Vantec Lapcool 2... and it most certainly does help :idea:

7. saabnuts

saabnuts What's a Dremel?

yea.... Vantec gets an awesome line of notebook cooler! :thumb:
    the more good companies carry a line of notebook cooler; the more users get free from overheating problem :clap:

8. gary565899

gary565899 What's a Dremel?

I think everyone want to own perfect. Just needs one to cover or finish all things what they want to do.

In fact; my laptop has this overheating problem. I also got the best solution I think. Yes, a lot of kind laptop cooler are sold in worldwide. They also are made in different function inside, just like USB hub, card reader and etc. I think I just share my experience. I also think this overheating problem persecuted with a lot of laptop user just like me.

However;if I never got this review, maybe I will think this problem is normalization that doesn't need to care. I hearty hope my information will be helpful. :lol:

9. bengaskell

bengaskell Banned

This guy wrtoe every manual I receieved.

bg