1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboard help needed

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Darkside, 16 Dec 2005.

1. Darkside

Darkside What's a Dremel?

I have a need for some motherboards for a project for work, but I'm having trouble finding what I need.

Must be new, must have an ISA slot :wallbash: , preferably Intel CPU.

Anyone know where I can get hold of approx 20-30 of the above spec ?? May even consider base units at the right price.

Also, must all be the same model.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Darkside

2. Arkuden

Arkuden mow?

3. infered101

infered101 What's a Dremel?

Are you making like a cluster or something. That and what is the ISA slot for. Network Cards or something.

Oh and look for schools around you that are trading up or for that matter any business with lots of computers. That and like Ark look on EBAY.

4. RotoSequence

RotoSequence Lazy Lurker

Wait, why would you want ISA? There are no functions unique to ISA that PCI cant do :eyebrow:

5. Darkside

Darkside What's a Dremel?

The ISA slot is necessary as the PC will be linked to some older equipment and the card to do this is ISA only - no PCI version was ever made. I know it's a pain, and very slow, but that's just how it is :rolleyes:

Thanks for the advice so far, but I can't find a good quantity on ebay as yet, but I'll keep looking.

Darkside