1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project: the Unnamed updated - 1/25/2006 just some hardware

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by skeletor, 23 Dec 2005.

1. skeletor

skeletor modder in the making.

eh, just some supply updates, and some ranting on my part..

2. skeletor

alright.. just a very small update on whats goin on.. i just got off the phone with professional plastics (the company that sent me the clear plexiglass saying its green) and the lady said that there gonna send out some darker green (they didn't even have this listed as an option to buy) soo thats good. now i just have to find time thats not the middle of the night to cut out everything.

3. Wolfe

Wolfe What's a Dremel?

All i can say is, post bigger pictures in the log.

Probably 99% of the readers have broadband, and for everyone who doesn't, so much of their time is spent loading adverts that a little bigger pics wouldn't be noticed.

4. skeletor

soo again not much of an update.. but i did play with this nifty little program calld sketchup a little. and i made a 3D animation of the computer as i'm thinking i might do it.

Flash presentation for the case.

although right now the radiator is just sitting on top, i am gonna make a cover to go over that, i just wasn't sure on how, or what i was gonna do exactly. oh, and that tube in the front, is gonna be the resevoir.

i have gotten some small things done, don't really have any pics though, soon i should actually have something done worth posting about. in the next 2 days i should get almost everything i need, minus a bunch of connectors, and switches. but it should be all the raw materials i need.

5. skeletor

Alright, well i haven't forgotten about this. just life has kinda gotten in the way. i have made little progress with tryin to study for getting my certifications and watchin my son while the wife works and tryin to find work myself. :blah:

but i did get more supplys and soon i should have just a little more time.. i hope

now on to some pics!

well a while ago i got an order in, well 2 at once
    [​IMG]

open the first one, its supposed to be my green plexiglass

well..
    [​IMG]
    its green!

just..
    [​IMG]
    a lil too green :grr: i was hoping for more see through, since the site said it was translucent, and that very much soo isn't. thats only one 3mm thick piece oh well.. it will do, atleast it was free basically. they sent me 6 sheets of 12 inches by 24 inches.

[​IMG]
    my son liked it anyways... he could see himself, he was baffeld, lol. (he is only like 11 months old)

next order
    [​IMG]
    got an evercool 120mm fan a very little amount of 1/2" tubing (DD was supposed to add more for free, but they missed this order, i got it later) and some artic silver thermal compound.

[​IMG]
    next order i got from dangergen!!

at which they were soo kind to send this
    [​IMG]
    and this
    [​IMG]
    along with that radiator and all the tubing in the first pic for free! they said it was slightly blemished, BUT i have lookd through all of it a lot, and the only thing i see wrong is like 2 fins on the radiator are bent. oh well.

i also ordered the pump
    [​IMG]
    which is what all that stuff came with.

but thats about all. i have gotten a couple little things done to start for some other things. i will post about them though when i have something finished.

hopefully very soon i should get some work done, tonight i should have access to a shop where i can make a new cd drive cage. :dremel: