1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Sin Episodes: Emergence

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Veles, 18 Apr 2006.

1. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

2. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

I would have to try it first, HL2 was a no brainer and ep-1 is too but I just dont know about any of the other steam games. I cant really do that try before I buy like I do with all my games. :D

3. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

I've looked a little bit into it and people seem to be pretty excited about the game, I don't think I'm going to pre-order it but I have pre-loaded it incase I like what I hear in reviews. It's only a £1 saving anyway, need a credit card though :duh:

4. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

Pre-ordered and pre-loaded! :thumb:

5. therealdave

therealdave What's a Dremel?

Same ere i have pre loaded and will wait for reviews, just ordered mehself a credit card... w00t

6. Bladestorm

Bladestorm What's a Dremel?

Pre-ordered and pre-loaded :)

The original did some original and nifty things for its day but got slagged in reviews because the game could take 5 minutes to load levels (amongst other bugs)

Well, now with valve helping with the technical side I'm pretty excited to see it :D

7. glaeken

glaeken Freeeeeeeze! I'm a cawp!

sorry to go off topic but did Valve ever add their Zombie movie to steam? Haven't played a steam game in awhile...

8. quack

quack Minimodder

I tried playing a bit of the original SiN after pre-loading Emergence, and damn it sucks. I remember it being a lot cooler when it first came out, but technology has moved on so fast, SiN just looks awful and the gameplay is terrible. I am looking forward to Emergence however.

9. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

There is a SiN:source coming which is the old SiN (don't forget its quake2 engine :p ) in source so you have to bear that in mind and not expect latest gen stuff :p

Tags: