1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prison Break

Discussion in 'General' started by Sp!, 22 Sep 2005.

1. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

http://www.fox.com/prisonbreak/

Anyone been watching this, I just saw the pilot (so please don't post any spoilers!) I really enjoyed it can't wait to see the story unfold....

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

Yeah, it's not too bad, I've watched the first 3 and think I'll be sticking with it.

3. ou7blaze

ou7blaze sensational.

Why do you guys get all the good drama series shows :( (UK and US).

You should see the Hong Kong drama on TV it's absolutely horrible, corny has crappy storyline and half of the facts are really unreal.

And you know what there is a TV station like 2 minutes away from my house and I guarantee a lot of scenes are shot outside my apartment block or next to the parking lot, very creative locating scouting.

4. TekMonkey

TekMonkey I enjoy cheese.

I've been watching it as well. The show is pretty suspensful and fun to watch, but hardly anything important to the plot is accomplished in most of the episodes :p. A lot of fluff. Tonight's episode wasn't that great.

5. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

Just finished watching season 1, thought it was pretty good overall, I know what you mean about fluff, not much actually seems to get done in a lot of the episodes.

Still looking forward to season 2, it’s supposedly going to be more about the manhunt of the escapees. Which is good thing as I don’t think id watch if they dragged the escape out anymore...

6. Sp!

Sp! Minimodder

season 1??? all 20 episodes??

They air episode 16 (brothers keeper) tonight (preview copies of which have been floating about for a few days) but I've not seen episodes 17+ anywhere.....

US air dates are

03-Apr-2006 Prison Break 01x16 Brother's Keeper
    10-Apr-2006 Prison Break 01x17 J-Cat
    17-Apr-2006 Prison Break 01x18 Bluff
    24-Apr-2006 Prison Break 01x19 Tonight
    01-May-2006 Prison Break 01x20 Go

AFAIK

7. Shadow_101

Shadow_101 Minimodder

My bad thought it finished at ep 15, finished watching that last night started reading around season 2.

8. Alekin

Alekin Minimodder

Ive seen up to episode 19. Absoloutly brilliant. Always a cliffhanger at the end of every episode. I started watching it waiting for season 2 of lost but got hooked and i havent watched any of lost atall.

Alex

9. quack

quack Minimodder

One of my favourite shows. Never miss it.

10. John Cena

John Cena What's a Dremel?

Oh man!! Tonights episode.....omg unbielvable. Next episode is the episode where they escape...OMG