SB Audigy with Lian-Li headphone socket

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by daz_uk30, 22 May 2006.

1. daz_uk30

daz_uk30 What's a Dremel?

Hi, id really like to be able to use the headphone socket on the front of my Lian-Li V1000 with an Audigy soundcard, the lead from the Lian-Li headphone socket has both a 9 pin plug & also individual plugs.

Does anyone know if this could be connected onto the card to allow the speakers to be muted when the headphones are plugged in & if so which pins to connect it to.

Thanks in
    advance

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: 22 May 2006
  2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

A wee bump for you (hopefully someone comes up with an answer) but, good to see it arrived in one piece!

3. ElThomsono

ElThomsono Multimodder

As far as I can see, this page says it can't be done, and this page shows you what the pins actually do.

If you really want it, either solder the pins to the back of the socket on the sound card, or get the official live drive.

Edit: Now that I read the whole thing, the outputs GPO 1,2&3 might do it. I'd plug some headphones in, turn some music up and start randomly plugging the pins into them until I heard someting. Either that or a little work with a voltmeter might actually get some sort of audio output.

Last edited: 22 May 2006
  4. daz_uk30

daz_uk30 What's a Dremel?

i'll give that a try ...thanks