1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Durham Hardcore show inc. Cold World, Age of kali and more

Discussion in 'General' started by Icecoldbagey, 2 Jul 2006.

1. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Hi guys i posted about this the last time so i thought i would tell you about the next one on July 14th. As the last one was absolutely crazy, and overall a great night. It starts at 7 and is gonna be just as good with Cold World from the US :D Justice from Belgium and No turning back from Holland inc others. And this is gonna be one of the last gigs here as its being knocked down :( which is a shame as its a great venue for these types of shows. It would be great if your close, or even if youre not to see you there, if you are lemme know. Thanks guys

COLD WORLD, AGE OF KHALI, JUSTICE, NO TURNING BACK, CHAOS DAYS, PULLIN TEETH

[​IMG]

Ice

Last edited: 2 Jul 2006
  2. calnen

calnen moo!!

This is Durham Rowing Club as in the Durham in the UK, near Newcastle? Because it doesnt have much of a 'USA Hardcore' scene.. Unless somewhere in America was named after my town, in which case good choice but you should probably mention it as this is a UK forum ;)

3. acron^

acron^ ePeen++;

rofl.

No, he means Durham UK. Hardcore kids like to pretend they're American. It's common, don't worry. I'd stay well away from these amateur events unless you wanna leave with a broken limb.

Lots of this...
    [​IMG]

And this site always makes me chuckle...
    http://www.coalitionagainsthardcoredancing.com/themoves.html

4. calnen

calnen moo!!

Thanks for filling me in! I guess the local kids have to do something in student towns

5. olly_lewis

olly_lewis What's a Dremel?

No that is one great website, the pictures are the best though, of the "dancing" especially "Impressing The Girls" that guy is one pathetic teen kid, and he's a virgin at that...