1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Xbox 360 users, meet 1980s arcade

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 12 Jul 2006.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Tibby

Tibby Back Once Again

Come on TMNT!

Bring It Back!

On a serious note, this is pretty good news, aslong as it isn't £4 a blooming game.

I love Pac-Man but I wouldn't pay £4 to have it on 360 when I can have it for free on PC.

3. :: kna ::

:: kna :: POCOYO! Moderator

STREEEEEEET FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!

Only one I'm interested in, but what a game.

4. Firehed

Firehed Why not? I own a domain to match.

I'm curious about the prices too...but a great idea to copy Nintendo's great idea in the most half-assed way possible.

5. bassboi72

bassboi72 My dremel is broken.

I'm on the fence about this.

It kind of pisses me off, that they're taking ideas from eachother... which shows they can't come up with their own original ideas...

...like Firehed said, MS is copying Nintendo's idea of delivering older games via the internet to gamers, and storing em on the console. As well as bringing back the older games such as PacMan and Galaga.

...and same with the PS3. Must I quote Sony? "OH LOOK! they have a motion sensing controller! WE MUST HAVE ONE TOO!"

But then again, it just shows how envious they are of Nintendo's ideas.

I myself plan on owning a 360 and a Wii. Most of the reason for getting a 360 is that I like some of the games in the arcade, such as Geometry Wars, Uno, Wik, Hexic, and a few others.

6. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

No, at the end of the day Ninty will do classic NINTY games and probably Sega, whereas there were loads of golden oldies that the 360 could still lisence.

Tags: Add Tags