1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Police..

Discussion in 'General' started by AlexB, 9 Aug 2006.

1. fev

fev Industry Fallout

people used holes in the ground, hi-viz jacket, nah but I do like telling idiots where to get off

2. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

Yes..but the world does have toilets so the laws change... :rolleyes: Although i have done it..and i would be annoyed to get cautioned or whatever. But arguing the old 'what did they do when there wasnt' thing is stupid.

Ice

3. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

Dunno, but I can see how people manage without brains.
    You must surely be the biggest tool here. If you can't be bothered to post something worthy of reading, don't bother at all.

AlexB - Complain. Right now. Make sure you specify its an official written complaint. Say how you felt you were made to feel like a criminal and how you felt threatened by this guy during the incident and that you have been very distressed after it. And keep us updated. And make sure it goes on his permamnent record, if you have an option.

4. gbeeby

gbeeby What's a Dremel?

thanks but if there was a toilet close by i would have used it

5. Guest-2867

Guest-2867 Guest

*Chuckle* Thats just made my evening, good night!

6. gbeeby

gbeeby What's a Dremel?

good thing someone found it funny

7. mrpete

mrpete What's a Dremel?

TBH all coppers are on a power ... "high". i've even spoke to them, they were saying how they like the power, cos they can stop people doing a lot of things if they wanted, but its upto them. Its all about power. Its stupid.

8. Fr4nk

Fr4nk Tyrannosaurus Alan !

Rofl, you got me there :hehe:

But on a serious note, as said the copper just seems like he's having a bad day and needed someone to take out on but failed missirlby :hehe:.

9. KMS-oul

KMS-oul You think you know me.

I have been in trouble once with the police and that was in Edinburgh. They were really nice and professional to me. I was playing with a replica gun in public. It was an idiotic thing to do but I was young and stupid at the time. They were really nice to me and told me of the dangers of playing with a gun in public and that I could have been shot etc. There concern was with my safty and educating me in the dangers of replica guns rather than charging me. They couldnt have been nicer.

10. Guest-16

Guest-16 Guest

Seriously now. Have you JUST SIGNED UP to talk about urination, Angus??

If people post any more crap Im just gonna delete it. If you post any more about pissing Im just gonna suspend you for a few days.

Also: Any chance we could possibly TRY to hammer out some decent English, perhaps without the txt spk. You do have full keyboard and 10 fingers in front of you, afterall.

11. xen0morph

xen0morph Bargain wine connoisseur

I've been stopped by the police a few times and they have always been reasonable and polite with me. There are a few idiots though, but the trick is to stand up to them, be polite but firm and know where you stand.

12. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

wow... that was... just beautiful... If it wasn't for the adverts in your sig... oh and your name, i wouldn't have thought it was spam... No seriously.. :(

Anyhoo, on topic...

A friend and I were driving up to his gf's house (mansion/castle) and on the way there is this seriously windy steep road that pretty much goes up a cliffside. Every day loads of trucks and caravans get half way and realise they can't make it. Even though there are hundereds of signs, they still try. Anyway, this one truck decided to try it and on noticing the signs decided to turn in the road. Fine normally i suppose, but this was at night. The truck had its lights on full and was facing down the road on the wrong side. We came up to it from behind and saw it in plently of time, so we slowed and parked out of the way for it to turn. THen there was this hellish crunch and a car flew into the hedge by us... ****ing scary!

Anyway, the driver of the car had seen the lights and assumed that the truck was in the correct lane and gone to the left as you would. Dazzled by the lights he couldn't have seen the trailer streched accross the road and he went straight into it...

We hanged arround and waited for the police, who for some screwed up reason were instantly asuming that two 20ish year olds were the cause of the accident. It was only when the driver of the car came over that he layed off us. Even so, we heared him asking the guy where "those two boy racers" were? Firstly, we were in a landy, secondly, we bloody well hung arround to help the guy. The policeman was just trying to find a reason to give us a warning. Complete asshole.