1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD football

Discussion in 'General' started by saccharomyces, 20 Sep 2006.

1. saccharomyces

saccharomyces What's a Dremel?

Hey does anyone have the superfan package from Directv? Now that I have my 67” DLP TV set up with HDTV I’m thinking watching games in HD should be happening. Saw this site: www.heybuttercup.com wanted to know what “up to 9 games in HD every Sunday” means realistically.

2. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

"up to 9 games in HD every Sunday" means nine games in HD(high def) format every sunday.

3. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

I think the key part of the quote is up to

4. padair

padair Inebriated

Yeast, I assume you mean HD American football, as football is a game played using your feet and a round ball, and I doubt that ther'd be much demand for that in the usa.

5. Atomic

Atomic Gerwaff

What's a fat old dude in a chair got to do with the sport?

6. saccharomyces

saccharomyces What's a Dremel?

He's part of directv's new ad campaign. The idea is that he makes fun of everyone for being less tough than he is. I dunno, the old grouchy coach character, supposed to sell more football packages. I kinda like him, and I'm buying sunday ticket and supefan, so maybe it worked. Mostly I just want football in HD. If anyone has superfan, do you know how the 8 games on 1 screen audio works? Silent? A mix?