1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small Form Factor Shuttle XPC SN27P2 Questions

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Guest-23315, 14 Nov 2006.

1. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

I've got a couple of questions about the above....

does it have enough mobo USB ports to take all of the actual shuttle's ports and my 3.5" card reader....

also, what size fans are there in the case ??? Im possible going to swap some of them out with blue LED ones if i can find the right size....

I may add more questions inturn :naughty:

AJ

2. overdosedelusion

overdosedelusion I mostly come at night, mostly..

hmm, it definately has enough USB connctors, my old shuttle had 4 USB2.0 ports and a card reader, so heh pleanty really.

one thing about shuttle that i think is a common occurence in the entire range, is its cooling, its simply a huge, and i mean huge, heatsink over the CPU, which extends to the back of the case, with a 92mm exhaust out the back, though it could have been 80, i cant truthfully remember. so you can only replace one fan, but youll never see it. the rest of the cooling is done passively through all the holes in the case.

be warned, its effing loud, seriously. if you set it to smart fan through the bios though it does get a lot quieter, but temps get way high.

3. TheDean

TheDean What's a Dremel?

Not sure about that! My SN25P is lovely and quiet! :D

4. Pointy Burdz

Pointy Burdz What's a Dremel?

actually the P series [and P2] are sideways facing for cooling cpu.

2 x 60mm fans at rear to cool chassis and hd's

my 37P2 is the quietest I've owned [5 models to date], and my 6600 is clocked to 320 fsb, combined with my 7900gto its a pretty silent setup

5. tomshawn

tomshawn What's a Dremel?

P2s are quiet if you work out speeds of all fans...

Tags: