1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Guest-18698, 9 Jan 2007.

1. Guest-18698

Guest-18698 Guest

Last edited by a moderator: 12 Feb 2024
  2. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

ok, first of, the Xeon is basically an e6600 right ??

you really want you're loop to go...::

res > pump > rad > cpu > gpu > res

3. ỒĊBłůē

ỒĊBłůē Also available in black

The order shouldn't make much difference TBH - so long as you've got the res before your pump it's all good.

4. Guest-23315

Guest-23315 Guest

if you have you're Rad after you're pump, it then takes out the heat dump from the pump aswell, which in therory should give better temps to the first block in the loop.

5. Highland3r

Highland3r Minimodder

From your diagram its hard to work out whats the pump, whats the res and whats the rad...

Doesn't really matter where the rad is in the loop tbh. As long as teh pump is after the res then just hook things up to use the least amount of tubing. Nexxo has made a few posts along similar lines iirc. Whichever way you hook up the loop, you've still got the same amount of heat going into and out of the water.

6. ỒĊBłůē

ỒĊBłůē Also available in black

If you've got room for a pair of dual rads, go for it - I know I would :thumb:

7. Sol Badguy

Sol Badguy What's a Dremel?

old thread but i just wanted to say i dont think 2 dual rads are necessary. i mean you are only cooling two blocks.

Tags: