1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you want to study to be a Doctor?

Discussion in 'General' started by smartfarm, 30 Jan 2002.

1. smartfarm

smartfarm What's a Dremel?

Take it as OT as you like. It will keep the thread at the top

2. Alaric

Alaric code assassin

it may be slightly late in the academic year for this.... most applicants will have applied thru ucas by now....... having this in september or so may have helped some ppl tho.

of course it isn't too late, i'm just commenting that the good ol' ucas system is well in effect now (and almost finished with me!) :p

3. smartfarm

Yep but if they don’t get a place through UCAS then they should come and talk to me. This is only going to be a last option for people if they don’t get a place in the uk.

Also the good thing about this uni is you can apply VERY late in the year.

4. smartfarm

Just thought I would bump this if anyone did not get the a-levels needed as it not to late apply for this university.

Anyway if anyone want more info feel free to email me on Paras@ParasThacker.co.uk and I will do me best to help.

5. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

Cypher, Paras is trying to help people here. yes you've seen his name on other forums, but whats that gotta do with anything? Nowt ;)

What was that about spamming? Stay on topic please, rather than spamming someone elses thread after accusing them of being a spammer. Slightly hypocritical wouldnt you think?

Right, errr, back on topic....well yes I want to be a doctor actually. Haven't even got my GCSE results yet though (due 22nd), so anything to to do with UCAS or university applications is not really important to me atm, but heck, in a few months I'll be tearing my hair out trying to work out what to do and who to apply to......doing Maths, Biology, Chemistry and Physics next year for A/AS, those choices are pretty good to do to study medicine so I am told.

Oooh err nice way to attract people to the profession ;)

:)

6. smartfarm

Lol thanks Will

Well if you are really gifted then you can start after the GCSEs we have 2 people in the class that came after there GCSEs and they have done better then others:eeek:

The suicide thing its good to make a informed choice.

BTW im just making space on my MSN

7. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

LOL @ going to Prague after GCSEs :eeek: 'oh btw mom I can go to a university in Prague now if my results are good, can you buy me a plane ticket and ship me stuff over' can't see that happening tbh ;)

Chat to you on msn anyways mate...

8. smartfarm

lol i know i think the 2 people in my class are mad but we help them both a lot, there is a girl who is 26 in the class who is like a mum to one of them now:D

9. Fly

Fly inter arma silent leges

Welcome Paras, nice to see a familiar face from the DVD forums.