1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Apple updates Boot Camp for Vista

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 29 Mar 2007.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. Buzzons

Buzzons Minimodder

kind of off track -- but has anyone seen the new mitchell and weblock mac adds?? like "I need many different programs to watch my video, listen to music, view my images" and "I use iLife"

HOW!! are they NOT going to get sued for this? MS did it, and had to remove Media Player and pay huge fines -- how are Apple doing it differently ...

And -- other than using an EFI bios -- what stops you running OSx in VMWare?

3. funkbro2

funkbro2 What's a Dremel?

Does that mean we can game on a mac through Windows? Would that have even worse overhead than playing on OSX (provided the game supports it)

4. Cobalt

Cobalt What's a Dremel?

Yes performance was pretty poor compared to a PC of similar spec. I can't remember where I read about the testing though; it could have been on another forum.

I don't think I'll ever convert to Macs. Even with all the graphics work I do I never saw any advantages to the Intel Macs (PPC was a different matter) so I'll stick with Windows. Linux still has some uses for me but I don't see the advantage of OSX for me.

5. DarkLord7854

DarkLord7854 What's a Dremel?

Microsoft need to make Windows be able to run OSX. If they do that.. I think it'll be the death of Mac unless Mac reduce pricing severely

Tags: Add Tags