1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Sins of a Solar Empire

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Mathmarauder, 3 Feb 2008.

1. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

Is anyone else as pumped for this as I am? Real time strategy with 4x elements seems like a great idea. It comes out on Monday in the states so I think its weird more people aren't talking about it. Once people have played a little we should get a massive Bit-Tech game going.

Links: http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/

*edit* I also searched to see if there were any topics and it came up blank.

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

i saw this the other day on gametrailers, looking superb.

being a HUGE Homeworld 2 fan (see my avatar, HW2 background) i hope this game can be more interesting than HW2 (it's got 4X and a much more complex control system)

3. Mathmarauder

Mathmarauder What's a Dremel?

I played the beta a bit, if you liked Homeworld/Homeworld 2 this will be right up your alley, the only thing you may not like is you don't have direct control over the z-axis, your ships will use it automatically but it takes some getting used to not being able to put things right where you think they should be.

4. Island Dog

Island Dog What's a Dremel?

5. MrMonroe

MrMonroe What's a Dremel?

Available today in stores. I think I just might pick it up on my way home from work today.

6. Amon

Amon inch-perfect

I'll probably just get it as well. Homeworld franchise is at the very top of my favourite games ever. Hopefully this can be a worthy continuation of space-themed RTS.

Tags: