1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos amateur photos

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by LogicalChaos, 28 Feb 2008.

1. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

First time posting in here please be gentle :cooldude: these are some of my first shots that im really proud of, I took these with a Canon Powershot sd900
    im really new to the whole photography thing but i love it feel free to offer any criticism. If you want to see more of my photos or want to see um in a higher res I have a few more posted here http://www.caedes.net/Zephir.cgi?lib=Caedes::Gallery&author=logicalchaos&page=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Shadowed_fury

Shadowed_fury Minimodder

Editing is off but #2 is a good shot.

3. Vers

Vers ...

Adjust the levels and contrast a bit and you will see immediate significant differences. Besides that these images show promise (nice composition).

4. Major

Major Guest

Think they could be a lot better in colour. :)

5. OleJ

OleJ Me!

I agree with Vers that you seem to have an idea where you are going compositionally. I think you'll go far fast by learning very little. :)

6. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

You have an eye for the shot, now it's about getting the technical side right.

But no matter how technically gifted you become, you need to be able to pick out something of interest and it looks like you are on the right track.

7. LogicalChaos

LogicalChaos What's a Dremel?

Thanks everyone for the advice, its just been point and shoot up until about now, i think its about time i started messing around with color levels does anyone have any advice for playing with color and contrast levels or do i just mess with it until it looks good to me?..

Tags: