Wii / Wii U Wii Fit - two questions

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by johnnyboy700, 13 May 2008.

1. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Hi Folks

I've had my Wii Fit for about two weeks now and I have to say its immense fun, I think my wife nearly wet herself the first time I played the heading practice and I got smacked right in the forehead with a flying boot. As with most of the Wii games, great fun in a party atmosphere as long as you keep anything breakable out of the way.

Anyway, onto the reason I'm posting:-

1. What's the furthest anyone has managed in a single jump on the ski jump game? The best I've managed so far is 189m and I can't seem to get any further.

2. Can anyone offer any tips on how to control the snowboard? I can't seem to get the hang of it and keep messing up, I can do pretty well with the ski slalom but somehow the snowboard just isn't clicking with me.

:thumb:

2. buchans

buchans What's a Dremel?

3. johnnyboy700

johnnyboy700 Minimodder

Dude, translation required please.

4. Thacrudd

Thacrudd Where's the any key?!?

189m on a single jump? Alot better than I was doing. On a side note, I have really enjoyed Wii Fit. I mean, I can see definate improvement in my breathing, walking, and all-around health in just a week or so. It actually made doing physical activities fun. I usually do the warrior, half-moon, and pushups when I get up before I go to work, and then do a couple more activities in the evening before I go to bed. Crazy huh?

Tags: