1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cooling Sufficient Water Cooling?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by EX3CUT1ON, 30 Jul 2008.

1. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Langer linked you up with the 790i chipset cooler, that'll do it. :)

2. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

Last edited: 30 Jul 2008
  3. EX3CUT1ON

EX3CUT1ON What's a Dremel?

What about mosfets or don't I need them? Sorry you must be getting sick of me! ;)

Edit: Wow your telepacific LOL!

4. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

Telepacific? haha, do you mean Telepathic?

I don't mind helping at all, I just spent a couple months doing the research and the components you're looking at were my initial choices... but the AMD fanboy in me couldn't be shaken. So I don't mind sharing what I've learned one bit.

5. EX3CUT1ON

That's what I meant, sorry spell check isn't working properly.

6. EX3CUT1ON

Sorry Langer it's me again the one who must quickly be becoming the bane of your life! ;) On a serious note should I get the tubing and connectors from AquaComputer also? Lastly are all the water cooling components you've suggested the best for performance(in your opinion)? Sorry to ask but I'm guessing you've read my other thread in the gaming section if so you'll know what I'm trying to achieve plus I've only got enough money to get this right once. Thanks again anyway. :thumb:

7. Langer

Langer Jesse Lang

I have no doubt that those are all the best parts that I can think of.

As for connectors, I'm a huge fan of AquaComputers 90degree swivel elbow conectors. But for my project I opted for the Bitstream High Flow Dark Nickel Plated Editions 1/2", I'd reccomend using either those ones or DangerDen FatBoys 1/2".

Tubing, I choose the Primoflex Primochill 1/2" ID Black Opaque tubing, mostly because I wanted black tubes.

Coolant, I'd suggest FeserOne Non-Conductive coolant - everytihng I've read says it's grade A, it is also non-corrosive which is a plus.

(Have you considered going skulltrail?)

8. EX3CUT1ON

I take it that it doesn't matter if you mix 'n' match components designed for low flow with components designed for high flow and vice versa? As for tubing I'm not too bothered on the colour since I can't get the transparent side panel for the case I will be using in the UK which is a shame but still. Someone else suggested the skulltrail actually but I think I prefer the mobo that I've chosen since the skulltrail doesn't support DDR 2 or DDR 3 memory plus I think once everything is overclocked it should do fine since even without overclocking the GPUs managed a reasonable frame rate. :D

Tags: