1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case Mod - In Progress Paperazzi: July08 MoTM - End of the road :)

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by acey, 27 Jun 2008.

1. n0cturnull

n0cturnull Desperate to MOD!! =P

whoaaah! that would be SICK dude, anyways a modded table? :confused: that is definitely the FIRST one to be made!

but lemme be true to you..... that would hurt a lot! :D :D

2. acey

acey What's a Dremel?

Thanks guys.. just got back today. Will take a couple of days to rest first before starting with the monitor.. I need to pick 1/godknowshowmany ideas I have for the monitor =P

3. acey

acey What's a Dremel?

Havin my hands really full right now with all sorts of problems.. personal ones, not modding. Don't think I can start on the monitor any sooner... Le sighhhh....

4. acey

acey What's a Dremel?

Ok, have evaluated some stuffs. I'm not going on with the LCD mod for Paperazzi. As a trial & error case I'll leave the LCD for the next mod which will be of a larger scale than this one. And on the other hand I can't afford to fork out 500 bucks my money (for even a 17 inch LCD monitor only) or more everytime I start a new mod. So yeah, the fun ends here.

And Brett, I just got the prize pack from AC Ryan 4 hours ago via Fedex. A big thank you to the admin, voters, and the folks at AC Ryan. I'll be back pretty soon I guess, once a job offer is laid in front of me, I'll go splurge on a new case to cut. This time at least my tools are repaired. And I got some AC Ryan stuffs to throw in ;)

5. Cheapskate

Cheapskate Insane? or just stupid?

Congratulations again.:D

6. Frido

Frido Minimodder

Looking forward to that next big mod! Just take it easy, let things flow to you *karma style*

/Frido

7. acey

acey What's a Dremel?

Hehe thanks nose-picking-monkey :D

Lol, thx mate, if its karma style i think its gonna flow away from me instead

8. Dark Sun

Dark Sun What's a Dremel?

Very impressive work !

Tags: