1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows FIFA 09 DEMO

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by strjms72, 18 Sep 2008.

1. strjms72

strjms72 What's a Dremel?

[​IMG]

Electronic Arts has released a playable demo of FIFA 09, allowing you to try out the latest installment in the FIFA series developed for PS3, Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS and PC. The demo includes 6 teams to choose from (Marseille, Schalke, Real Madrid, Chelsea, AC Milan, Toronto FC), Exhibition match (2 x 2 minute halves), Kick-off Team and Kick-off Be A Pro flows, Adidas Live Season info and tips & hints screens, as well as PC controls video/Intro video.

Skills tutorial and Juggle tutorial
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOnrUUmzBYw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q83QXzvZXvw

official site
    http://www.fifa09.ea.com/

2. ModMonkey

ModMonkey Size 11 Carbon footprint

I've played the demo on the XBOX and its a huge improvement on 08. The through ball actually works now, the first touch passing is crisp and fluid, and the referee is back!!

Only nag I have so far is the animation on Offside calls all four defenders raising their hands at exactly the same time so they look more like a syncronised swimming team.

Oh that and you can't slide tackle the Ref.

3. LeMaltor

LeMaltor >^_^

Been playing this for a few days now and I like it, think I will buy this and the new Pro this year :D

4. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

I love that they cut out a lot of the old EA auto-assist and let the ball move more freely. It's so much easier to get set pieces into the box and the first touch like Mod say is way better.

5. DarkEditioN

DarkEditioN What's a Dremel?

This time they made it really great... I played it on Xbox and I am impressed really. Good job EA! :D

6. strjms72

strjms72 What's a Dremel?

Played the demo and it feels better then the last years version but through passes at their default setting are still horrible. Some other minor annoyances are still there, but thats partially because I don't know the complete control scheme yet. Presentation is impressive though. One thing that doesn't seem changed, which I had major issues with last year, is that there is no sense of difficulty. If you play on anything above beginner...all teams whether they are 4 or 1 star play almost at the same difficulty. There is no clear gap in quality between teams on opposite ends.

Tags: