1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Troubleshoot my PC (Booting?)

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by KrNSight3, 5 May 2009.

1. KrNSight3

KrNSight3 What's a Dremel?

Hello everyone I've been recently having a lot of problems with my PC and hopefully I can get some answers.

Here are some things I've bee noticing (some random, some pertinent probably)
    My PC freezes and lags at various times much more frequently (I keep my PC on at all times and I'd say it occurs at least once every 2-3 days, and usually multiple times after the first)

When I reboot, after the windows loading screen, my monitor flashes me a blue error screen for a split second and then instantly reboots itself. When I let it reboot, it gives me the typical screen where I can choose safe mode/with prompt/blah blah blah.
    -> When I choose "boot normally" it gives me the same blue screen of death and starts over. -> When I choose "Your most recent setting that worked" it boots to a black screen with nothing loaded.

At the start of boot I enter BIOS and change nothing, save and exit, then my PC reboots fine.

I get random pop-ups while browsing via Firefox all of the sudden
    (I use Ad-Aware + Spybot)

I go to My Computers -> double click Local Disc C: and I get this message
    "windows cannot find 'resycled\boot.com'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. To search for a file, click the Start button, and then click Search"
    and won't let me go into my harddrive, but I can access my harddrive by right clicking and clicking explore

Today I started getting this error message after boot: "Error loading C:\windows\system32\juyarono.dll"

Help please :)

2. Tricky2050

Tricky2050 What's a Dremel?

A lot of places seem to be saying the recycled\boot.com is a form of virus or worm. Have you got any anti virus? If not try scanning your pc in safe mode with AVG or Avast.

Not sure what the juyarono.dll is but may be some malware or worm.

Also it would be helpful to know what the blue screen is saying. You can stop the automatic reboot by following the steps in the link below.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/russel_02may13.mspx

The BSOD might be related to the virus/worm but if we know what it is it may give us a better idea :)