1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Looking for a itunes plugin

Discussion in 'Software' started by mansueto, 7 Jun 2009.

1. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

So I decided I wanted to properly organize my itunes library with proper album art and names, and came across a nifty plugin called TuneUp, which you simple drag your songs to, it analyzes it, and gives suggestions for albums it belongs to, and the album artwork, but unfortunately its only a trial good for 30 album artworks, and 50 songs for the info, and I still have a lot of songs to go through... anyone know of any programs or plugins that are windows compatible that will do the same thing that this program does, or will I have to look into the gold version which you have to pay for? Really don't wanna pay for it, but I wanna organize the library.

Thanks in advance,
    Mansueto

2. Da_BaCoN

Da_BaCoN Minimodder

Hey, mansueto. I've actually been working on this myself lately. If you look at lifehacker.com, they usually have a lot of articles on this (search for something like "itunes library"). Their most recent suggestion is meta-iPod. I've been using it some and it seems to be working pretty well - it's crashed on me a few times, but not enough for me to give up on trying it.

Lifehacker is one of the first places I look when I need to find some random app/script/whatever that does an odd task like this. Let me know if meta-iPod works for you!

mansueto likes this.
  3. mansueto

mansueto Too broke to mod

I'll give it a try once I finish my exams... thanks for the link, looks promising :D