1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WIN A ICYBOX MULTIMEDIA PLAYER, SERVER & MORE

Discussion in 'ICY BOX' started by Nathan@Nanopoint, 22 Jun 2009.

1. aznhybriddragon

aznhybriddragon What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because my 7 year old television wants to Divorce on the "5 year relationship" that it had with the dvd player.

EDIT: Opps, I forgot I didn't live in the UK =(, but if i do win, im willing to pay the difference to have it shipped to me in California, USA =D... but chances are im disqualified lol.

Last edited: 25 Jun 2009
  2. DAVYK68

DAVYK68 What's a Dremel?

3. DAVYK68

DAVYK68 What's a Dremel?

ALTHOUGH THIS BOX IS ICY, IT'S ALSO PRETTY COOL,
    AND THOUGH IT MAY BE PRICEY IT WOULD BE A SUPERB TOOL

4. creambun

creambun What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia Player because....

I confess to stumbling across this competition while searching for a present for my husband's birthday. I had no idea what to buy him but he loves gadgets (he is a man after all!) and would be beside himself if I gave him this Icy Box Multimedia player as a present. It would be perfect for us as we have a tiny lounge filled with children's toys, so we would be able to pack away all our dvds etc and actucally have a bit of space!

Unfortunately I can't afford to buy one, so I'm hoping that I win it instead! I'm also hoping that my husband would be so excited to get this for his birthday that he would go mad when it's my birthday and perhaps buy me a designer handbag - I can but hope!

p.s. If I do win, I promise to sign my husband up to this forum as well - he'd love it! :D

5. witchwq

witchwq What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because...

with 4 computers and 3 tvs at home it is very important to have all the media, movies, music, installation files and documents available no matter on which screen (comp or tv) or in which room... I am a big girl that doesn't dream about pink(white) dress, but I dream about Icy Box ;)

Last edited: 25 Jun 2009
  6. MikeCamb

MikeCamb What's a Dremel?

ServICE and advICE are twICE as nICE at bit-tech.net

7. Mendoza's-Gold

Mendoza's-Gold What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because...

.........it is the only thing that can make my wife's CD and film collection seem cool

(Please, Lord, enough Barry Manilow, Take that and chick flicks :waah: )

8. polkadot

polkadot What's a Dremel?

My Poor Ears!!!!

“I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because…

I am fed up listening to my wifes Pink collection on the only pc in the house!!! Her droning on about how sad she is really gets my goat. :wallbash:
    Save my sanity, so I can banish Pinky to the living room.:lol:

9. dannatron1991

dannatron1991 What's a Dremel?

“I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because…

“I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because you do not want to see a grown man cry for not winning a ICY BOX Multimedia player :waah:

:D And i never win anything

10. benji2412

benji2412 <insert message here>

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because… I really hate sky and virgin and wish to be self sufficient with my television viewing rights, thanks to the internet. Also Nanopoint.

11. Arrol Jucho

Arrol Jucho What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because it'll stop my kids coming running to me to play a movie because they can't figure the 360 media centre out.

12. Sir Digby

Sir Digby The Supprising Adventures

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because...my tv will soon need company to stop it being lonely because I can't get a freeview signal :(

Last edited: 26 Jun 2009
  13. andy1911

andy1911 What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because i keep trying to buy a Multimedia player from currys online but as i have no cash and there finance section of the site is not working i am unable to so this would be a godsend :)

14. Groovedude

Groovedude Minimodder

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because i have sooo many cd-r's laying around with various video files just so i can play them on my cheap Bush divx player.

15. SinxarKnights

SinxarKnights Minimodder

"I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because... this is yet another UK only contest"

16. Loom

Loom What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because… it's free.

17. indie_gente

indie_gente What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because… I want to give them a present to my parents, they deserve it ... They work very hard everyday and when they come to home the only entertainment what they have is the TV.

Thank you!

I can pay the shipment. (I live in Chile)

(Sorry for my bad english)

18. philibaldi

philibaldi What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because… my wife says we need one - although I'm not too sure - because we all ready have a freezer.

19. MrWillyWonka

MrWillyWonka Chocolate computers galore!

I really want to win this ICY BOX Multimedia player because it dispenses ice for my drinks during this hot summer... right?

20. corbin1747

corbin1747 What's a Dremel?

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because

I really want to win this Icy Box Multimedia player because even thought i i tried for many years to find peace with not being able to go to the cinema due to the pending law suit, it has come to me that i would have to watch all of my Hi-def movies on my small 17 inch computer display.. but then the idea of a media player with the option of a hard drive which again plays just about every type of movie format got me thinking, hang on there my movies, your ICY BOX and my 40 inch Hi def TV, that calls for watching scare the hair off your eyebrows movies....... No but really... I would be the envy of just about everyone that i still almost speak to... which would be me and Bob... bob is the dust bunny under the PC table. he gets lonely and needs more friends. His friend peach pit was vacuumed up in a very sad accident which also forced his relationship with the mice droppings to fall into dismay and to top it all off his mother and father Mr and Mrs surge protector said they won an Icy Box and all they had to do was send bank details to a guy in Nigeria.