1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Slow GTX 275.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by bigboss65, 11 Aug 2009.

1. bigboss65

bigboss65 What's a Dremel?

Yeah read up, all the jumpers are set in the correct position, eg JPE9 is set to 1-2 so that PCIE_1 is set to x16.

As I mentioned before it can;t be the graphics card as this is the second one I have recived from different suppliers and manafactures with the same Windows Experince Index score and shockly low FPS.

Does anyone have any last ideas before I RMA this motherboard?

2. ThunderBob

ThunderBob What's a Dremel?

This may sound odd but try reinstalling the latest Nvidia driver from Guru3d. I had issues with the standard Nvidia driver with my Win7 machine (gtx260) that caused it to run slow.

Try this driver 64bit or this 32bit.

Sometimes the nvidia drivers do strange things in Win7 :eyebrow:

3. bigboss65

Thanks for the suggestion, I removed my old nvidia driver restarted, downloaded and installed the driver you suggested and restarted. Still nothing.

I think we're running out of options here, nothing seems to work.

4. chrisb2e9

chrisb2e9 Dont do that...

Only other thing I can think of is to try their tech support. might be something that they can fix for you. since we have tried all of the obvious solutions.

5. bigboss65

Yeah I have contacted Scan. I tried to contact Biostar but its a hassel as they don't have a webiste for the UK just Europe, witch is centered around Germany.

Hopefully Scan will be able to suggest something, if not they are the right people to contact for an RMA.

I'd like to thank everyone in this thread for their help and suggestions.

6. Elton

Elton Officially a Whisky Nerd

Did you bother to use the other PCI-E slot yet? If you have disregard this, I've forgotten most of your 1st post.