1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Google brings Chrome to IE

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 25 Sep 2009.

1. Shagbag

Shagbag All glory to the Hypnotoad!

Me too. I'd be interested to hear your views.
    Also, I'd be interested to learn how those views affect me when I use Chromium instead of Chrome.

For those that want to try out Google's Chrome Frame on their version of IE, the download link is Here.

2. will.

will. A motorbike of jealousy!

It isn't actually 10x faster in general. In fact, it's just as slow as standard IE. The difference is that Chromes javascript engine is much faster, and I think those are the tests they are basing their 10x figure on.

3. I-E-D

I-E-D Minimodder

Whoa safe! They kept that hidden!

4. crazyceo

crazyceo What's a Dremel?

Every time you use a google product to go to any site and that particular site is on their preferred or partnered listings then google is paid per click. So that will be browser, toolbar and search service has always been making money for google and giving you nothing in return.

Now don't you think they owe you something for that? As it's only Microsofts Bing offering cash back at present. Yes, that's right. The almighty Microsoft.

5. CowBlazed

CowBlazed What's a Dremel?

lol you can't be serious, do you expect to be paid every time you watch a commercial or look at a billboard? Only reason Microsoft is using cashback is to try and win some of google's marketshare.

6. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

It's symbiotic. I use googles services at no charge, and the more useful I find them, the more money they make. Nobody loses out in the process, you just want to win out more?

7. RichCreedy

RichCreedy Hey What Who

correct me if i'm wrong, but doesnt internet explorer 64 bit, load pages a lot faster

Tags: Add Tags