1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays Tv/monitor advice

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bazman24, 29 Sep 2009.

1. bazman24

bazman24 Minimodder

hi im looking at buying a monitor wiv buit in tv tunner , i will be using it for gaming as well. i am interested in these two the [B]Samsung 26" T260 HD[/B] and the LG 27" M2794D HD, the LG has a slighty bigger screen so i think i will go with the lg but im not sure wot would give the overall best performance has any 1 used the samsung or the lg? or give any advice

Thanks

2. DLEProductions

DLEProductions Old CPC forum guy :D

I have the Samsung, i bought the model before the upgraded one with freeview, which is a pain. its great though, as i have tv, ps3 and pc all hooked up to it, to draw backs, the max resolution i can get is 1650 x 1080, and the PIP only supports the analogue connection, I.E the tv, and not the scart or HDMI, so i cant watch anything from my freeview box, or have my ps3 in PIP.

Overall though the monitor is great, picture wise, and usefulness and features. the speakers arent the best for just watching tv, but when using the PS3, the sound is amazing, helped by the HD audio.

Erm i think thats covered it all for me tbh.