1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage Samsung F3 1TB HDDs... Where have they gone?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Maximus_is, 4 Dec 2009.

1. Maximus_is

Maximus_is What's a Dremel?

I'll state this right away. I live in Australia and I'm trying to find some F3 drives to upgrade my storage. They've consistently been recommended by bit-tech. But they've disappeared from my usual e-tailers.

Two weeks ago, they were selling for $99 AUD at http://www.pccasegear.com however they have now disappeared. Another website I use was selling them for $135 (what a rip off) at http://www.techbuy.com.au and have now disappeared.

Overclock.co.uk doesn't seem to ship to Australia and other UK sites (which also don't ship to Australia) seem to have decreasing stocks.

So back to the big question... Where have they gone?

Any ideas?

Again, help would be appreciated for sites in Australia or I guess more appropriately for this site, e-tailers which ship to Australia.

Cheers,

Max

2. CrapBag

CrapBag Multimodder

I ordered mine from dabs.com and they kept pushing the lee time further and further away.

In the end I cancelled the order and purchased from scan.com instead and it arrived within 2 days. Cost me an extra £3 but at least I got it, plus they were the only other retailer I could find with stock.

I'm thinking because of the scorching reviews they are selling like hot cakes and samsung can't meet the demand (where have I heard that before, 5000 series gpu's maybe).

3. Bede

Bede Minimodder

Amazon has them in stock for the uk, but nothing like as many as a month ago.

4. SilverSilence

SilverSilence What's a Dremel?

5. MarkW7

MarkW7 Total Noob

Got mine from ebuyer, £57 :)

6. Abbo

Abbo ATi or Nvidia?

Got mine from Scan a couple weeks back. Don't know if they ship to Australia? They were about £58.