1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows WAR!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kingred, 16 Dec 2009.

1. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Sick to death of crappy multiplayer? WELL!

The tf2 Soldier/Demo update hits this weekend! SUPER CEAREAL

with confirmed new weapons and a fanbase decided 4th extra super secret weapon to be given to the winner of the soldier/demo war currently raging!

Also crafting of new weapons has been confirmed as well as new hats within the new saxon dale comic!

Too much junk being updated for me to bother! also i bought a saxon hale t-shirt :3

Last edited: 16 Dec 2009
  2. Bede

Bede Minimodder

LOL that t-shirt :D Anyway, I like this competition, it's forcing me to play demo which I rarely did before.

3. Digi

Digi The not-so-funny Cockney

Dirty demo scum! You're going to get a rocket in the face son then I'll be back out on the field spading your friends to death! *cue manic laughter and helmet+spade bashing*

4. Bede

Bede Minimodder

Don't make me get all Braveheart on yo ass.

Actually as I am a shameless English whiteboy, I feel very uncomfortable with being black and scottish, but then I get swords and grenades. And swords+grenades=win. It is a suitable substitute for fulfilment of all my non-sexual and non-space-related fantasies :p

5. Digi

All right you got me there. The soldier gets a sniper rocket launcher though!

6. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

Don't know if this has been posted, but you can play team fortress 2 for free this weekend on steam, starts on thursday and includes the new update.

You can pre-load the game now, ready to play on thursday.

7. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

This just in!

3 Weapons and achievements confirmed for both soldier and demo, ranging from pickaxes, to team buffs, to grenades mentioned in the achievements for soldier! New sticky grenade lawnchair has been confirmed for firing more stickies and the ability to control which groups to explode on unlucky people. as if exploding on people isnt fun enough the war is only seperated by 14'000 kills so the war is still raging into the last minute on who gets the super seccrit 4th weapon.

8. heavyglow

heavyglow "MEDIC!"

The update is out! Valve is late as usual but at least soldier won ;)

9. tripwired

tripwired Deploying Surprise in 3... 2...1...

Harrumph, being at work is so inconvenient! Can't wait to get home and play this... <heavy> "HERRRREEE I COMEEEE!!!" </heavy>

10. Digi

Is this true? Thought it didn't finish until this evening?