1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows MW2 why?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Toxic_Lemon, 6 Mar 2010.

1. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

I like the way youre whinging with a score of 34-5

my biggest gripe is the lack of map choices cos some of them are just plain poopy and others like "highrise" (least i think its called that) are pretty great

2. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

im whining is because the host is god awful. only stayed because i managed to line up kill streaks without dying, and the fact other side can't snipe. :p

3. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

is it just me....cause i have nooooooooooo idea where to find my KDR (kill death ratio) on pc multiplayer...

can anyone tell me where i can see this??

4. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Just divide your number of kills by your number of deaths. Maths can be fun.

Ph4ZeD likes this.
  5. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Rep for that mate :D

6. Archtronics

Archtronics Minimodder

Admitly there are some flaws with the game but Noob tubes have been around ages bf2 etc I dont think its perticulary the game at fault but the people playing it ?

7. Toxic_Lemon

Toxic_Lemon What's a Dremel?

Well thanks to WyX and a few others they have taught me the ways , i believe alot of my annoyance with the game was not having a buddy to tdm with, but again it is luck on what players you get as to whether the whole game turns into noobtube hotel , so i now enjoy the game a wee bit more, but i bought bad company 2 the other day and that is what i was looking for.

8. DJ Hughesy

DJ Hughesy What's a Dremel?

nice :) but i have seen better from people i know dont cheat

sadly thats the way of mw2 some games are awesome n really fun to play, others are crap and just a bore

n oh if u want more people to play with, add em on steam (hughesymc) then check out the FBI mw2 gaming squad as there a great bunch of people to play with :)

9. DRC™

DRC™ What's a Dremel?

I really can't see why people hate on this game. I can't get enough of it.

I completed the Single Player on Regular difficulty the first day I got the game. I then went on to re-do the full single player on Veteran. I'm now working on getting my last 2 Steam achievements as I'm currently 48/50. I have acquired all 69 stars in Special Ops and had great fun playing with a friend to do this.

I don't find multi-player boring at all, however I do dislike is the amount of flaming and whining from other players. "FO NUBTUBER" etc. That really does spoil this great game.

I'm currently level 11 on my 3rd Prestige and still really enjoying this game and willing to prestige all the way up to 10th. As for so called "lamers" who are using nubetubes and knifes, if you can't counter them, as said above, you really shouldn't be playing competitive games! There's always ways around beating people using those types of weapon combinations, you just have to learn and adapt to the game. :D

10. leebingate

leebingate What's a Dremel?

i also think the problem is the lack of dedicated servers. some games, i totally own with aims that are only near the guy in my scope while other times i am 100% i got the guy but never had it register.

what's your Steam name? i'd love to have someone to play together with, currently can only roam in mercenary TDM.

11. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

People should try playing S&D more. It's much more tactical and you don't get a lot of the random bulls**t like you do in the other game modes, plus the sense of satisfaction of killing off the rest of the team when you're the last alive and everyone is watching you beats having a flawless game in TDM any day of the week. You can't beat the tension that a tight S&D game provides. Sure, you'll often die pretty quickly and be left watching the rest of your team fail in frustration, but if you get a good game you tend to get a really good game:

[​IMG]

...especially if you get up in their grill with a silenced Mini-Uzi and marathon/lightweight :D

Last edited: 14 Mar 2010
  12. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

silenced weapons are mean, i really don't like people using them, cos it's really hard to tell where the shots are coming from. having said that, i'll be using it with my stealth class once unlocked ACR :D

SnD is very hard, and not very good for unlocking weapon stuff. i think it's only worth entering if you have a good set of weapons with heartbeat sensor/ninja pro/sitrep pro/coldblood pro

13. hirezo

hirezo Minimodder

wicked, thanks for that mate :D

14. kovacs

kovacs What's a Dremel?

modern warfare 2 is like a beautiful woman who is crap in bed.good to look at but after playing with it for a while you come away thinking you'd have been better off just having a w*%k.

15. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

I solved all of these issues.

I bought Battlefield Bad company 2 and I am now enjoying a superior game. **** you and your uav, I will blow it out of the air with my rpg, someone hacking? I will ask the admin to ban them. Noob tubed? Unlucky bro, get behind some concrete and learn how to use cover or get your head blown off.