1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our best laptop deal ever! - £399.99!

Discussion in 'CCL Computers' started by Tom @ CCL, 16 Jun 2010.

1. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

Check this one out, for just £399.99 inc VAT we have this little beauty of a machine.

Looks much better than the price would suggest (it was originally much more) and features 4GB RAM, ATI 4570 Graphics, Windows 7 Home Premium and a 500GB hard drive.

A great machine for those looking to play WoW, Sims 3 etc without breaking the bank.

Have recommended these to a couple of my mates in the market for laptops for Uni as they do offer a complete package for super-budget price.

=======================================

Acer Aspire 5738ZG Notebook - LX.PP502.103

[​IMG]

Overview

Movies come to life in true cinematic form on the 15.6" Aspire 5738ZG. A competent processor, efficient graphics engine and premium audio technologies work behind the scenes to deliver marvelous entertainment. The Aspire 5738ZG comes in the classy Gemstone design, so you can enjoy a theater experience anywhere, anytime and in style.

Specification

* CPU - Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400 2.20GHz
    * Memory - 4GB Memory
    * Screen - 15.6 inch LCD TFT Widescreen Display
    * Graphics - ATI Radeon HD4570 (512MB) with HDMI Output
    * Hard Drive - 500GB SATA Hard Drive
    * Optical Drive - DVD+/-RW Drive
    * Card Reader - 5 in One
    * Wireless - 802.11 b/g/n
    * Webcam - Yes
    * Battery - 6 Cell
    * Multi-Touch TouchPad

ONLY £399.99 inc VAT.

Keep in mind we offer free shipping to Bit-Tech forum members to make this deal even better! (info)

2. Tom @ CCL

Tom @ CCL AKA: Yewen

Last edited: 18 Jun 2010
  3. Aracos

Aracos What's a Dremel?

The link is dead, any chance it's still available? I was looking at it for my sister.

EDIT: Nvm, gonna build her a comp instead.

Last edited: 21 Jul 2010
  4. RichLumb @ CCL

RichLumb @ CCL Product Gimp

Sorry mate, all sold out. Fingers crossed we will be getting something to replace this offer, they were massively popular!

Keep an eye out on the the forum as i'm sure Tom will post another bargain laptop when we have sourced one.