1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scratch Build – In Progress Project ''Plexi''

Discussion in 'Project Logs' started by lakisss, 2 Jun 2010.

1. Gtek

Gtek Doesn't raise the bar; he IS the bar.

Lots of interesting ideas and great skill! Well done! :thumb:

2. CoolModder2010

CoolModder2010 What's a Dremel?

Dude this is simply the most amazing build Ive seen yet. Not one thing was left untouched. The sound system just takes th e whole build to the next level. Cheers

3. hyperion

hyperion Minimodder

Really nice. Can you show us the graphics cooler in a bit more detail? It looks like a cpu cooler, if I'm not mistaken. Looks very interesting.

4. Blooddrunken

Blooddrunken In Flames we Trust

That's an awesome quality of plex work. :thumb:

5. Guest-56605

Guest-56605 Guest

With that project and the sheer quality of of workmanship I think I can safely and categorically say you've taken plexi builds to another level, absolute top quality! Gobsmacked :jawdrop: +rep no hesitation :thumb: :D

6. sixfootsideburns

sixfootsideburns modeteer

thats awesome dude! I'm planning a build right now that includes a set of speakers and now I'm REALLLLYYY driven to get going on it :hehe:

Unfortunately I was hoping to start one of my long planned projects when I graduated college but I went straight from class to work so that didn't happen either. Sheesh...

Your build is just fantastic though mate and a true source of inspiration for people like myself who are just itching to get started. Big time thumbs up!
    :thumb::rock::thumb::rock::thumb::rock::thumb: :rock::thumb::rock::thumb::rock::thumb:

7. MrNitro

MrNitro Performance Enthusiast =)

Oh...those speakers!
    There's so much win on this topic *-*