1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphics Catalyst Drivers and ATIMAN's Uninstaller

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ElGreco, 25 Dec 2010.

1. ElGreco

ElGreco What's a Dremel?

Merry Christmas everybody!

At the end of this post, you will find my latest Benchmark Results of the Catalyst Drivers. As you will notice, during the last few months there are no significant changes (if any) regarding the FPS. On the other hand the quality of the Picture is constantly improving. So, since the FPS remain more or less, steady, I decided to stop here the Benchmark process of the new ATI Catalyst releases that is based on the 5970 model.

Still, I would like to take the opportunity and present to you the utility that has helped me to save lots of time, every time I uninstall/install a Catalyst Driver. I refer to the ATIMAN Uninstaller, which you can download here:

> AtimanUninstaller v.4.1.0 for 64 bit OS only
    > AtimanUninstaller v.4.1.0_both 64/32bit

ATIMAN Uninstaller has been designed by ATIMAN (Thank You!) and has taken many months to be developed and finalized to its current edition. Purpose of this Uninstaller is the deep cleaning of the old Catalyst Drivers before installing a new one. Without this handy Utility, I would have spent endless hours using other not so efficient driver removal utilities or doing manual registry editing and file removal.

As you will notice, the use of ATIMAN Uninstaller is self-explanatory (just Install, run it and let it guide you step by step). The only important thing you have to take care of is that BEFORE you run the ATIMAN Uninstaller you have to go through the standard removal procedure of the Catalyst drivers through the control panel AND reboot!

A few more words by ATIMAN, regarding the latest release of the Uninstaller:

"This Uninstaller is probably, the most efficient ATI Catalyst removal program built until today. There are absolutely no files or registry leftovers of the ATI Catalyst drivers after the usage of this utility.

In addition to the above, one of the special features of the latest release of the program is the existence of a Simulation menu that gives the user the opportunity to run the program in its full extend and become in depth familiar with it, without making any actual changes in his system. This Simulation menu is available when the program starts or even if you simply type the word “simulate” within the Run box of your windows system."

Please keep in mind that ATIMAN Uninstaller is continuously enhanced with new features and new versions come up every so often.

For any questions you may have, please do not hesitate to contact ATIMAN:

> Atiman’s E-mail

Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. Pughy

Pughy Fancy a game of Starcraft?

Elgreco, are you who I think you are lol?

3. ElGreco

ElGreco What's a Dremel?

Sorry, but I don't think so... send me a pm if you like, just in case... :)